Wearing a Bra when Sleeping and Breast CancerThe cause of breast cancer itself until now can not be ascertained. Breast cancer occurs when there are glandular breast cells that mutate and grow abnormally. These cells develop quickly to form lumps in the breast, and can spread to lymph nodes or other body parts. Then, whether wearing a bra while sleeping can cause mutations in breast glandular cells? Well, in fact, experts have not been able to find scientific evidence that supports this assumption. In fact, the use of a bra bra that is most often scapegoated as a cause of cancer, is also not proven to increase your risk of breast cancer. So if it really makes you more comfortable, you can wear a bra every day for a full day, without having to fear the harmful effects that lurk. Wearing a bra all day is believed to prevent sagging breasts. The reason is, wearing a bra is good for maintaining the structure of your breasts, especially Cooper ligaments. These ligaments play an important role in giving shape to your breasts.
To Be Comfortable Wearing a Bra when SleepingFor the sake of getting quality sleep, it is advisable to wear a bra that suits your breast condition. Here are tips on choosing a comfortable bra to wear while sleeping:
- In order for air circulation around the breast to run smoothly, it is recommended to wear a bra made of cotton or natural fiber. Choose the type of soft material, so that makes the breast freely move.
- Avoid wearing a bra that is too tight, because it can irritate the breasts. This pain can make you sleep uncomfortable. Also avoid bras that are too loose.
- You can also wear pajamas that have been designed like a bra.
- It is recommended not to wear a bra for comfort.
- Change bra while sleeping. Do not wear a bra that you wear on the move from morning to night, especially if your bra has been filled with sweat.